
I am taking a history of Creativity Class. It is really cool. We have to do a creative project that has something to do with the things we have studied this semester, so I decided to do a wallhanging that is sort of like a meeting of the ancients, sharing their art, in the heavens. Above is the work that I have done so far. My sister barely has the internet, so I will wait til I am home to post close-ups. So til Then, bye kids.

2 comments:
Thanks for starting a blog. The wallhanging looks really cool. Can't wait to see the close-ups. Did you get the American Heritage class completed by Oct. 10? Deadlines are one of my best motivations.
I got everything done that I needed to. I just had to have requested the final by then, so I still have yet to tak the final, but I will be ok.
Post a Comment